Monday, November 11, 2013

Throwback Monday?

Don't question it. Just let it happen.*


 Left: This picture has been hanging in my bedroom for the longest time. I'm still a little unsure of my expression....happy?....sad?....get this costume off of me? Maybe.
Right: No description needed. Cuteness at its absolute finest.


Left: I don't think that was my swimsuit. ...But then again I don't think all that human stuff wasn't exactly Ariel's, right?
Right: I hadn't even seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame and somehow I decided to be Esmerelda. With a sweater, apparently.

Center: Me as Belle just contemplating life with a crown(?) and wand(?). Alternative Description: 2 sassy 4 u 

* = DISREGARD THE BOWL CUT.

1 comment:

  1. Alexis, these pictures are adorable! Seeing these made me immediately want to dig through my old family photos and see what Disney-related pictures would come up. I know for a fact that there exists an old home video somewhere in my house that is much more embarrassing than any of these pictures, so don't feel bad about the haircut!

    ReplyDelete